There is no place like OM! Bring It OM Power Yoga East Cobb provides an inviting space where every practitioner can fulfill their yoga cup. While classified as a "power yoga studio," there is no one view or style that predominates. We offer a plethora of classes to suit your needs. From heated vinyasa classes for advanced yogis to unheated beginner classes, we're a space that accommodates all students. Above all else, our studio is a place where all can have fun and, of course, feel right at OM. Contact us today to learn more, and we will see you in class soon!
Right At OM
Our studio owner and leader, Karen, is a fearless woman. After years of finding her practice, she bit the bullet and signed up for teacher training. Upon her completion of training, she saw a need for an inviting and welcoming studio in Marietta, GA. By making Bring It OM Power Yoga East Cobb accessible to all, it has transformed into a place where everyone can find their practice. We practice yoga that is safe, fun, and enjoyable. Since Karen is a mom of two blossoming teenage daughters, our studio offers classes specifically for teen yogis.
Our Classes Include
- Hot Power: These classes are challenging vinyasa flows that teach movement through breathing. They consist of a variety of sun salutations, deep opening postures, strong standing poses, and challenging arm balances. These classes are best for experienced yogis, but all practitioners are welcome. Classroom temperatures are 90-92 degrees with 40% humidity.
- Warm Power: Warm power classes are similar to Hot Power but at a slightly lower base temperature. You will still move, flow, smile, and sweat as the thermostat is 80-83 degrees with 40% humidity.
- Yoga Virgins: These classes are perfect for those newer to yoga. It helps new yogis build a foundation for their new yoga practice. Yoga virgins focus on alignment poses as well as core strength-building.
- Hot Sequence: A Bikram-inspired class that consists of 26 individual poses and breathing exercises performed in a specific sequence that does not change.
- Yin: This form of yoga targets deep connective tissues in the body. It's a passive approach, where most poses are in seating or laying positions. Yin yoga poses last anywhere from 3-5 minutes.
- Yogalates: Movements in this class are designed to improve the lymphatic system of the body. It has you flowing through calisthenics, yoga, and Pilates moves in a non-heated room.
- Restorative Yoga: This class helps you slow down. In this class, you will hold poses for long periods, which will allow your body to relax deeply.
These classes have a mellow-like atmosphere.
- Teen Yoga: Why should adults have all the fun? Teen yoga classes are perfect for students grades 8-12 learning to develop strength, flexibility, and balance. This class promotes healthy self-awareness, focus, and empowerment.
- Kids Yoga: A series of yoga classes designed for yoga practitioners ages 6-11. These classes are an excellent way for children to unwind after a long school day. We keep the class environment non-competitive and nurturing. Children learn simple partner poses, play challenging yoga games and learn yoga sequences.
Sign up for one of our classes today by clicking here or by calling (470) 299-5256! We are at 3162 Johnson Ferry Rd in Marietta, GA.
* Phone is on silent during business hours so classes are undisturbed. If your call isn't picked up, simply leave a voicemail and we'll be happy to get back to you!